Refund/Cancellation/The user who pays registration fees
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of purchase of a subscription.
- Keep the transaction confirmation received from Nurse Job by email.
- It is not permitted to oblige candidates to pay a sum of money to apply for a job.
- No refunds shall be granted of subscription fee.
- Confidential information: Nurse Job will, under no circumstances, state or disclose your credit card details when sending purchase confirmations by email or otherwise.
- Nurse Job uses certain third-party services, such as background checks and personality assessment services such as psychometric assessments, to enhance its Services and website for Users paying registration fees. Nurse Job cannot be held responsible for damages caused by the accuracy or content of information transmitted by these third-party services. These third-party services are provided as a convenience to Users paying registration fees. Employers and recruiters who hire a candidate do so at their own risk and Nurse Job cannot be held responsible for their decisions.
- In the event of a change in the status or mission of a User paying registration fees during a current subscription, Nurse Job has the right to amend the package of that User to reflect this change and change the pricing payable by that User accordingly for the remainder of the subscription period and thereafter. Failure to do so may result in Nurse Job terminating the subscription of the User paying the subscription fee, immediately, without compensation or refund in proportion to the number of months remaining in the subscription.